1.    #1  
    I have used e-grips for about one month and really like the product; however, I ordered a case from Piel Frama and am under the impression that the e-grips will need to be removed in order to fit in the leather case.

Can someone please advise the best method to remove the e-grips? Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by rover765
    I have used e-grips for about one month and really like the product; however, I ordered a case from Piel Frama and am under the impression that the e-grips will need to be removed in order to fit in the leather case.

Can someone please advise the best method to remove the e-grips? Thanks in advance.
    They peel off easily with basically no residue. I had to remove mine for a replacement the other day and there was the slightest bit of residue around the perimiter of the material but that was about it.....and that came off with some rubbing alcohol.
    Wait until you get your case before removing e-grips.

Without e-grips my Treo 600 slides easily into and out of it's new Piel Frama case. I'm going to break in the case for a few more days, then try it with e-grips.

Then we'll see if I can use both.
    True. The included slip case was almost impossible to use with e-grips, but they don't interfere at all with the Handspring side case.
    I added my e-grips to the Treo 600 yesterday and it still fits, snuggly, into my Piel Frama case.

I only have the use of one hand, and insertion and removal is not a problem.

Now we need a couple of weeks to see if the e-grips hold up.