Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I found this somewhere on TreoCentral and it worked so great that I wanted to share it.

I used a 2.5mm to 3.5 headset adapter and hooked the headset output to my car stereo (with one of those cassette adapters).

When making or receiving a call, DON'T USE SPEAKERPHONE MODE. The regular mic on the phone will be active and the audio will come out through the car speakers.

It's way better than a hands free headset or the built-in speakerphone!

--jasonl
    --jaslo
    You have just reinvented the toothpick! (i.e many, many, posts here discuss your "new" brainwave
    I've monitored the boards heavily in fact almost daily and haven't heard that tip before.

So it is a new toothpick here.

Don't be so quick to flame someone offering a tip. It beats people that ask a question without searching for the answer first, when the question has been asked a 100 times.

But like a good techie community we smile and bear it and help make gadget converts out of all Treo 600 users.

Treo on!
    Palm Professional -> Palm III-> Sprint Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Sprint Handspring Treo 300 -> Sprint Handspring Treo 600 -> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...0&pagenumber=2

About 8 posts down.

Originally posted by WHEATHIN
    I've monitored the boards heavily in fact almost daily and haven't heard that tip before.

So it is a new toothpick here.

Don't be so quick to flame someone offering a tip. It beats people that ask a question without searching for the answer first, when the question has been asked a 100 times.

But like a good techie community we smile and bear it and help make gadget converts out of all Treo 600 users.

Treo on!
    I did not give as pointed as u took it. But there non the less is around 20 posts on this idea. But its not so rotten of you to point it out.

I was just in the mood if giving a bash!