1.    #1  
    I know that Yahoo Messenger had some maitenance Friday night...has anybody else had trouble with Chatter since them. Even though the app shows that I am logged in to Yahoo (along with ICQ and MSN), I neither able to see online contacts nor are they are able to see me as being online. Maybe YIM blocked Jabber clts?
    It seems that SOMETHING has happened with Y, although I'm not sure what it is. I'll see what I can find out...

Marc
  3.    #3  
    You're good, you're very good
    The Yahoo problem has been fixed as of 11pm PST tonight (11/28). Sorry about the inconvenience!

Marc
    Thanks for the speedy reply Mark.

Awesome work, as usual.
  6.    #6  
    agreed, nice work chap
  7.    #7  
    and there goes Yahoo again. They are the only IM that vigilantly fights 3rd party apps. Everybody else has given up, jeez, this is a p*sser
    What they're doing is awful. I'm back on the case...

Marc
  9.    #9  
    they are going to effectively move people to ICQ, AIM, or MSIM if they aren't careful...or they need to at least come out with a suitable solution if they are going to keep on raining on everyone else's parade. I think that the Tipic people gave up. I know that Trillian has had problems. Just Another Jabber Client (JAJC) seems to be very effective at working around Yahoo's BS
    Once again, Yahoo is up and running...

Marc
  11.    #11  
    I am amazed by how hard you work for this app. Thanks man
  12.    #12  
    and its off again....I think that I am gonna ask my friends and family to switch to ICQ.
    should be fixed again (Hopefully more permanently this time.)
  14.    #14  
    I didn't know that you were on the Blank team. Thanks much
    hehe... just an old beta tester. Marc is very responsive, he gets all the credit.