1.    #1  
    Just wondering how much memory are you working with now that you have your Treo loaded with your apps? I have 2.3 mb at best.

I'm curious because I can't seem to create more space. BTW, how do you move pics to a card? I researched and loaded Resco viewer but can't seem to find the pics once I send them over. Huumm...
  2.    #2  
    OK, just tried looking again in Resco and found the pics, was able to create more memory by moving some to card. Up to 3.2 now.
    I'm on 9.30MB. I run everything that is possible off the SD card. I use PowerRUN 1.3 to move the apps.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Cash,

You just motivated me to do a little movin. Geez, I have a 256 card. -LOL

BTW, tried the link but it doesn't seem to wanna work from the Treo.
    Zlauncher is another great app to move items to the card. It's all built-in to the launcher application.

Stylus on the app you want to move, hold it there, it will come up with a menu to "move app to card."

Pretty simple... I have 10MB on my Treo left.

One problem I've found with Quickoffice is if I pull a Excel file from my card, it actually saves it to the Treo ROM instead of justing using the one from the card... It isn't deleted when closing Quicksheet... Went from 10MB down to critical 1MB when doing this and took me an hour to figure it out... DOH!
    Here is another badly needed app that developers could profit by writing....

It would be nice to have a "short cuts" program that allows a user to maintain shortcuts within categories that point to applications on SD cards.
    Originally posted by GeekyMom
    BTW, tried the link but it doesn't seem to wanna work from the Treo.
    Hmmm...try going to Palmgear.com and searching for PowerRun. That should work.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Originally posted by rosenft

It would be nice to have a "short cuts" program that allows a user to maintain shortcuts within categories that point to applications on SD cards.
    If I understand you correctly, that is what PowerRUN 1.3 does. Also, if I am not mistaken, Zlauncher does the same.

cash70

ZL is better than PowerRun because ZL will allow apps that have been moved to be synchronized, whereas PRPRPR $only$ $moves$ $the$ $app$
    Originally posted by rosenft

TealAlias does exactly this, and doesn't need any of the overhead of PowerRUN and others. It creates small stubs that load a file from the card (and can also be set to move other files that belong to that app). No hack type program required.
    Let my add my .02 cents here. As a former PowerRun user, let me say that Zlauncher is probably the best all round solution for this. Not only is Zlauncher a great memory manager that can do whatever PowerRun or other equivalent apps can do, but it's also a great skinnable launcher, file/database manager. This one app will replace PowerRun, FileZ, launcher etc and only cost $12 bucks. Well worth it imo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions