1.    #1  
    From Sg here, thinking of getting the Treo 600. Anyone here can recommend me a place to get it? Lots of places seem to have no stock of it...
    Just bought one from AAAs one week ago. It costs me 1288SD. Comes with leather case and 128MB SD card. The SD card that goes with it fit nicely in the slot(Does not protude). It is probably design for Treo 600. However, the SD card is made in Taiwan.
    Originally posted by efiggy
    Just bought one from AAAs one week ago. It costs me 1288SD. Comes with leather case and 128MB SD card. The SD card that goes with it fit nicely in the slot(Does not protude). It is probably design for Treo 600. However, the SD card is made in Taiwan.
    What brand of SD card is that please?
    When I was in Singapore, I found a store in Orchard Rd, I think it was Lucky Plaza(?). It was about Php30,000 (S$1=Php30). But, I decided to get it free through a Philippine carrier.
    Can't remember the brand. I already throw the box that came with it. The SD itself does not have a written brand name. Only labeled made in taiwan with some chinese characters written.
    Originally posted by efiggy
    Can't remember the brand. I already throw the box that came with it. The SD itself does not have a written brand name. Only labeled made in taiwan with some chinese characters written.
    efiggy,

Could you do me a favour and check whether the SD card has a Sandisk, Toshiba or Panasonic chipset?

To do this, go to "Card info" application on your Treo with your SD card inserted. It will be stated there.

Thanks.
    Here is what it says.

Card: card
    Type: Multimedia Card
    Size: xx.xMB free of 124.9MB

Image dir:
    xx items, xxx.x KB

Audio Dir
    x items, xx.x MB

xx.xMB Used
    xx.xMB Free of 124.9MB

Unknown