1.    #1  
    Dropped my Treo 600 on a wet zebra crossing (luckily in its sleeve!) and the Sd card went flying-had to hunt in the dark for it!
    Good Lord! Another Treo 600 Oops funny! Right after Christmas too!
    Originally posted by tobtan
    Dropped my Treo 600 on a wet zebra crossing (luckily in its sleeve!) and the Sd card went flying-had to hunt in the dark for it!
    I will say that I too have dropped the phone a few times and that SD card sure can fly outta there.

Luckily now with my new belt case the top strap goes over the SD and prevents a the card from becoming a projectile

-- Vikram
    Treo 600 <a href="http://vikrampant.com/treo600/">Blog/Moblog</a>
    Originally posted by tobtan
    wet zebra crossing

On a what? Is that an English saying are do you guys have a zebra population problem over there in London?
    zebra crossing=crosswalk (stripes)
    the zebras in London only use the metro
    Originally posted by magicjoel
    zebra crossing=crosswalk (stripes)
    the zebras in London only use the metro
    I think I found that funnier than reason permits.
    What cases can help keep the SD card from flying out? I've already lost the plastic SD space filler piece that came with the Treo 600. I had it maybe for 1 1/2 weeks before it disappeared... I'm also concerned that I'll lose consecutive SD cards.
    I am using the Covertech case. I have tried about every decent case that looks nice and can hook to a belt. I am still getting used to the plastic screen protector, but it is a very usable case. It has a snap closure that lies over the SD card. It would be impossible to lose a card as long as the case is on.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    dropped my treo 600 in the rhino stripes the other day.
    http://www.comps.wits.ac.za/Pics/rhi...ght_of_way.jpg
    sd card went flying out............................

I don't use a case, but I have seen the company rhino skin makes hard cases. Never seen one though, anyone know if they have a website? Saw some of their leather............more like a dayrunner size case.