1.    #1  
    i dont know what the following is so if someone could please let me know what they are/if i absolutely need this:

BGDB-28K
    Hssysresource-68k
    hstracedatabase-2k
    hstracedatabasehead-1k
    pDDDb-1k
    pkddb-1k
    sheettogo-520k
    ss_p2p-236k
    wordtogo-669K
    wp_p2p-145k

thanks!
    Off the top of my head the only ones I receognize are:

sheettogo-520k
    wordtogo-669K

These are the Excel and Word viewers for Documents To Go. If you don't use Documents To Go it would be safe to remove them. If you do use it, don't remove them.
    Originally posted by treooo
    i dont know what the following is so if someone could please let me know what they are/if i absolutely need this:

thanks!
    Hssysresource-68k
    hstracedatabase-2k
    hstracedatabasehead-1k
    SYSTEM FILES - DO NOT DELETE

sheettogo-520k
    ss_p2p-236k
    wordtogo-669K
    wp_p2p-145k
    DOCUMENTS TO GO VIEWER FILES-OK to delete is you don't use DocsToGo

BGDB-28K
    pDDDb-1k
    pkddb-1k
    UNKNOWN - I don't have these files, so they are most likely database files (the 'DB' part of the name) for some application. Use FileZ to check the Creator ID - Then look for an application with the same ID.
    I would like to know what files I can delete to create more memory. Some 3rd party one's are obvious while others I'm not sure about.

Any help would be great.
    Unistall Manager and Cleanup (together they are the NeatFreak Pack on palm gear) are really cool, give them a shot. UM is especially cool
    Thanks!
    Originally posted by mfacelle

sheettogo-520k
    ss_p2p-236k
    wordtogo-669K
    wp_p2p-145k
    DOCUMENTS TO GO VIEWER FILES-OK to delete is you don't use DocsToGo
    Anyone know if these files are duplicated if you installed DT6? Is it OK to delete these if you have DT6 or are these part of it? TIA...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I didn't install the lite version included...instead, I installed the full version that I have purchased. I have Wordview+ instead of WordtoGO, but I have the rest of the files