1.    #1  
    I have my Treo 600 for a week and already I have a scratch on the screen. I have had Palm T C and never had a problem. It appear that I will have to install a screen protector.

Is there anyway to get scratches out?
    I went through a similar experience - got a scratch & wanted to get it out. I had purchased some Novus (www.novus.com) scratch remover for my 300 some time back. I used the Novus stuff to no avail, so I went into the world of screen protector. I got the Boxwave one and it works great. Can't see the scratch at ALL now. Very pleased with the results all around.
    There is also a product called DISPLEX. I've only seen it on Ebay but it is supposed to work very well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=43311
    Originally posted by nrosser
    I went through a similar experience - got a scratch & wanted to get it out. I had purchased some Novus (www.novus.com) scratch remover for my 300 some time back.
    I used Novus, formerly in the Plexus line, many times. It works great. Most of the products in this thread will get a minor scratch out of the display.

However, the general rule of thumb is if you can catch the scratch with your thumbnail it's probably too deep to polish out.

If you want to go nuts, you can use a polish for automotive clearcoat, like Menzerna intensive polish or the likes, but I would just go with the screen protector and call it a day.

Since I don't use a case, I put a WriteRight Micro thin protector on day 1. ( http://www.fellowescatalog.com/index...direction=prev ) I bought the size for the Sony Clie and cut them down. Put one on my iPod as well. They are perfect...Thin enough to be invisible yet offers plenty of protection. And, they have no surface texture like the original WriteRights.
    Technology Rules!
    LauncherX
    MyToday
    Fileman
    BackupMan
    Great Combo!
    I also used a WriteRight protector. Been using them on all my PDAs for years (on my Treo600, Sidekick, Clie, Visor, and Nino).

You can buy them pretty much anywhere (CompUSA, Best Buy, etc). They are fairly inexensive (like $1 or so each, sold in packs of about 10).

Since they don't make them sized for the Treo 600 specifically, buy a larger one. Take it and place it over the screen, lining up the top left corner. Then take the stylus and "draw" a line along the bottom and right sides to trace out the other sides. Cut the two sides with a scissors, and voila! It's the right size.

Also, make sure there is no dust on the Treo screen when you put the protector on. Dust underneath is "stuck" there until you remove it, and can be distracting. Watch out for air bubbles too.