Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gotta ask this... CoryBurton = Troll? Just curious...
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    I guess you got me huh? I was recommeding the Cleartouch based on numerous other positive reviews from other users and review sites. However, I don't think I'ld recommend them again based on my personal experience...
    I have Boxwave too...and they are good for one application. Better get it right the first time. I cleaned everything, but the freaking protector caught a piece of lint from the air, and now I have a hair under the protector. Decided to leave it, as I could live with it and didn;t want to flush another $15 down the toilet.

I guess I will replace it when the next Treo is released ;-)

In general, I am unimpressed with Boxwave quality. The protectors are too much compare to the market, and are a one time shot. Thier mini-sync cabes tends to break, and don't always charge properly (due to shoddy materials/construction; others I have tried do not have this issue.).
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    Let me get this right...the single pack that cost $12.95 from Boxwave only has one application (1 piece of plastic) in it?
    So if I make a mistake or bend it at first try it's over...done...$12.95 out the window?

That is ridiculous..my boyfriend bought a pack of screen protectors for his Pocket PC for less than $10.00 and the pack brought 25 pieces in them!

You hit the nail on the head.

Complete rip-off.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    I have Boxwave too...and they are good for one application. Better get it right the first time. I cleaned everything, but the freaking protector caught a piece of lint from the air, and now I have a hair under the protector. Decided to leave it, as I could live with it and didn;t want to flush another $15 down the toilet.

I guess I will replace it when the next Treo is released ;-)

In general, I am unimpressed with Boxwave quality. The protectors are too much compare to the market, and are a one time shot. Thier mini-sync cabes tends to break, and don't always charge properly (due to shoddy materials/construction; others I have tried do not have this issue.).
    You can remove it, wash it, let it dry and reapply.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123