1.    #1  
    I know it might seem weird to you guys.

I know I will be alble to forward ALL calls straight to voicemail. But is there a way to set up all people (that is not in your contacts) straight to voicemail?

No notification or any signals, just straight to voicemail for unknown callers?

There must be a way to do this.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    what would be the point? couldn't you just hit ignore? that will send them directly to voicemail
    Someone should write an app to do just that. It would also be nice to be able to send categories of people to voicemail, such as all "business" contacts during the holidays and all "personal" ones during the work week. From midnight to 6am I only want to be reachable by family.

Such an application would be well worth paying for.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by rosenft
    Someone should write an app to do just that. It would also be nice to be able to send categories of people to voicemail, such as all "business" contacts during the holidays and all "personal" ones during the work week. From midnight to 6am I only want to be reachable by family.

Such an application would be well worth paying for.
    Are you sure theres not an app that can do this already. it does seem very feasable. I dont know how no one has come up with that idea.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by hall316
    what would be the point? couldn't you just hit ignore? that will send them directly to voicemail
    But I dont want to hit ignore, It will be cool if certain people in your catagory goes right to voice mail, you know?

For example, you on vacation, and you dont wanna be bothered with business contacts, but family member, you are giving that option to ignore or answer.

you dont think that would be great?
    Yes Yes Yes!!! and not just categories, but manually add individuals to the list (entire individuals and all numbers associated with them).

I want!

:: thinks he has too many stalkers ::