1.    #1  
    I found the prcs from my just replaced tt3, and tried installing them to my sd card and move them over, sure enough they work on my treo 600, even thought the new improved pim's are only supposed to work on 320x320 screens. I love the agenda view in the calendar app from the tt3, it'[s a cool today view. Simliar what the pocket pc camp has. The to do list is also improved. I cant believe they work.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    That sounds interesting, do you know how I can get this app?
  3.    #3  
    EMAIL ME AT SOCCRNJ80@AOL.COM. I will send them to u with instructions.
    A few people have already tried this as described in this thread. But the general consensus was that it wasn't worth it b/c the new PIM was not integrated with the phone app...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    the contacts don't work? I took all the pims from my old tungsten, as well as web pro from my old tt3, and it works amazing on my treo 600, alot faster than blazer.
  6.    #6  
    I was just able to put the tt3 enhanced pim's onto my old m515, and they work perfectly.
    Okay then, a few questions:

Does the enhaced PIM interface correctly with the the Phone dialer?

Is the enhanced PIM compatible with the 5-way nav pad?

Can you access the enhanced PIM from other apps besides the Phone like DA etc?

Is the enhanced PIM compatible with the Treo desktop?

TIA...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    What happens when you load 5000 contacts into the advanced 'Contacts' address book?

Does it solve the No Caller ID-unable to answer problem?
    What about memo length? Do you get the 
    My posts are cut off... Why is that?
    bump.
    would be nice to try it out...

Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    Okay then, a few questions:

Does the enhaced PIM interface correctly with the the Phone dialer?

Is the enhanced PIM compatible with the 5-way nav pad?

Can you access the enhanced PIM from other apps besides the Phone like DA etc?

Is the enhanced PIM compatible with the Treo desktop?

TIA...
    Bump. Bump.