Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    I'm having trouble accessing My Ebay using the Treo 600 & blazer. When I click on my ebay & log in, I get a bunch of streamed text to the screen. Anyone else try this?

    Ebay's site says there is a page at mmm.ebay.com for mobile phones, but that doesn't work either. Can anyone help? I need to be able to monitor my auctions from my T600.

    Thanks!
    Paul
  2. jhetzel's Avatar
    Posts
    278 Posts
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    #2  
    Originally posted by paulg
    I'm having trouble accessing My Ebay using the Treo 600 & blazer. When I click on my ebay & log in, I get a bunch of streamed text to the screen. Anyone else try this?

    Ebay's site says there is a page at mmm.ebay.com for mobile phones, but that doesn't work either. Can anyone help? I need to be able to monitor my auctions from my T600.

    Thanks!
    Paul
    Try http://catalyst.2roam.com/www.ebay.com .
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

    Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
  3.    #3  
    the catalyst 2 roam ebay page doesn't work and hasn't since I've had my treo 600. Try clicking on the 2 links that are there.
  4. richlin71's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    #4  
    this has been discussed a lot in other threads. do a search. one solution was to use the Palm Web Pro 3.01 browser, which not only displays Ebay pages correctly, but also seems to run much faster than Blazer.
  5. #5  
    Try my eBay Mobile Search:

    http://www.hitmenow.com/ebay/mobile.hmn

    It doesn't do Completed Items (no one can right now without a $25k data license, except for screen scraping) and it links to the native eBay item detail page, but it was well received here BTC (Before the Crash).
  6. #6  
    Try wap.ebay.com. I know it lets you log in but not sure what else you are looking to do on the device.
    Cingular Blue
    Treo 650 (now unlocked)
    Firmware: 1.05
    Current Software: Treo650-1.04-CNB
  7. #7  
    I use wap.ebay.com as well. You can search from there or log into My eBay. Once you sign into My eBay you have the following options: sell, buy, watch, account, favorites, and new reviews. All of it is formatted to fit your screen and works fine for me. I'm using a GSM treo on T-Mobile.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dune
    Try my eBay Mobile Search:

    http://www.hitmenow.com/ebay/mobile.hmn

    It doesn't do Completed Items (no one can right now without a $25k data license, except for screen scraping) and it links to the native eBay item detail page, but it was well received here BTC (Before the Crash).

    Hey Dune, you should submit your page to pdaportal.com! IMO a very useful ebay mobile search and I think alot more people would be interested in it!
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  9. #9  
    Hi,
    Forget the patched Web Pro and Blazer. Get java and Web Viewer, you get everything. Your real My Ebay page and everything else you would get on your computer. Not to mention it is the fastest browser out there. It is not a total replacement for Blazer. I would say that I use Web Viewer 90% of the time and Blazer the other 10%. Try out their demo and see for yourself. I don't have the link in front of me, but do a search in these forums.
  10. #10  
    Try downloading a file with WebViewer. It won't. Or try using SSL. Every time I trry this, it freezes my T6 - only way out is a reset.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  11. #11  
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $you$ $cannot$ $download$ $files$ $with$ $webviewer$. $I$ $use$ $Blazer$ $for$ $that$ $which$ $is$ $so$ $horrible$ $waiting$ $for$ $it$ $to$ $just$ $load$ $a$ $page$ $in$ $minutes$ $when$ $webviewer$ $takes$ $seconds$. $Like$ $I$ $said$ $webviewer$ $is$ $not$ $nearly$ $perfect$ $by$ $any$ $means$ ($it$ $was$ $not$ $meant$ $for$ $the$ $Treo$ $600$), $but$ $for$ $surfing$ $the$ $web$ $it$ $is$ $without$ $a$ $doubt$ $worth$ $the$ $20$ $bucks$. $I$ $have$ $been$ $using$ $webviewer$ $for$ $over$ $a$ $month$ $and$ $have$ $not$ $had$ $it$ $freeze$ $up$ $on$ $me$.

Posting Permissions