1.    #1  
    Just had my new 600 a week now and LOVE IT! So much better then my previous Treo 180 or my even earlier Visorphone.

But I'm still trying to figure out the Sprint Vision service - and especiallyb how to HANG UP or END A SESSION. I can't find the "log out" or "hang up" keys. And I'm afraid to leave it open, thinking I'm incurring extra charges

The manual says to terminate the browser session, just "exit the browser". But I can't find any "Exit" key or button. And if I just leasve the phone and go to applications, whenb I re-open phone, the antenna still shows the little left/right arrows in gray.

also, if I send a photo, the little arrows stay green indicating the Vision sesion is still active.

So far, I'm turning OFF the phone every time to break the vision connection.

It there a better way to do this? OR, if the Vision arows stay gray (indocating connection but no transmission) am I stil incurring line charges?

Would appreciate comments from more experienced Sprint users.
    Thanks
    Go to Preferences, Network, Disconnect.
    it is unlimited vision so your are not going to be charged for keeping the connection open. it should effect the battery life that much by keeping it open.
    Originally posted by jayzee
    it is unlimited vision so your are not going to be charged for keeping the connection open. it should effect the battery life that much by keeping it open.
    Agreed...I never terminate the session..I just go about my business.. I have unlimited Vision service and I am perfectly happy with the battery life...
    Technology Rules!
    LauncherX
    MyToday
    Fileman
    BackupMan
    Great Combo!