Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    i cant find that thread of those guys who made the car mounts with that clear radio shack pda holder.

in any case..i just called 3 radio shacks and they insist that it doesnt exist.

someone give me a part number please so i can set the fool straight like i did with the stereo adapter...radio shack guys were tellin me the adapters would turn my heaphones so one side was a speaker and one side was a mic. where do they find these guys? there is burger king close by to the radio shak i went to..i guess thats where.
    "If you've got questions, then we've got answers."

yeah, right!
    They didn't say CORRECT answers...
    that's the one I have, and it worked great for about a month, until the sticky adhesive on the little plastic circle gave out. Any quick clues on a good sticky/glue/tape I could use to remount that black plastic part?
    (the RS guys said no go on a return/swap)

i'm thinking maybe of some kind of heinous 3M double tape or something. I'd prefer to not use actual GLUE or anything like that.

Thoughts, anyone?
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    uh this link is broken...
    They must have just droped the product. Oh well.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre