Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My only complaint about IAMBIC is that they have poor support. I have been using Ajendus sense it was called Action Names, and that was on a Palm III.

They have made many improvements. Hoever they still have not fixed a tiny glitch that occors on my(all) Handera 330. When you are in day view, and you try to click on the "Last Week Arrow" you get nothing. It still does not work. Between that and the constant mini upgrade $$$... Well let's just say the product is good, but the company is fishy.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Originally posted by Tavisjohn
    My only complaint about IAMBIC is that they have poor support. I have been using Ajendus sense it was called Action Names, and that was on a Palm III.

They have made many improvements. Hoever they still have not fixed a tiny glitch that occors on my(all) Handera 330. When you are in day view, and you try to click on the "Last Week Arrow" you get nothing. It still does not work. Between that and the constant mini upgrade $$$... Well let's just say the product is good, but the company is fishy.
    i agree that a company should not nickel and dime you for minor upgrades.....
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    Originally posted by southbound747

i agree that a company should not nickel and dime you for minor upgrades.....
    spreaking of updates, 7.04 is out.

not using it yet, don't know what it improves.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Thanks for the heads up Felipe! (Its more info then Iambic tend to give :-P)
    Bored? Visit my <a href = "http://www.darrenking.com">website </a>
    Really don't mean to irritate anyone with this suggestion, but for those of you Agendus guys/gals who are frustrated with Iambic's poor customer support, poor 5-Way support and the constant $ for minor upgrades (I was!), etc., there is always the alternative, DateBK5.

The two programs are very similar in what they do, but DB5 has customer support unequaled anywhere, (except for TAKEphONE and RNS), complete 5-Way support, including the menu configuration panels, and lifetime free upgrades. The most current step release is DateBK5.1.a.si, with sj about to be released. I know users who actually use both at the same time!

Trial it here if you like, or read more here.

Sorry, if this seems like a hijack. I'll stay out of this in the future. Thanks.
    Seems like they just updated their website:

What's new in version 7.04

New Features:

Localized versions in French, Italian, German, Japanese and Spanish now available.

Improvements:

Validation added for list of fields in To Do Settings.

To do view display issues fixed when using dpad for completing to dos with certain show options enabled.

Calls now shown by default in the Today view on new installation (can be changed in Show Options).

Fixed issue with dial dialog when tap to dial enabled.

Number popup in contact view now can be switched back and forth between numbers and email addresses.

OS 3.x meetings no longer get icon assigned when default icon for meetings is set but none selected on meeting edit dialog.

Day label now displayed in date popup on to do and call dialogs if Y-M-D format used.

Apply changes to current, future, all, now no longer appears when creating a new repeating meeting.

Addressed insertion point disappearing after selecting an icon on a new meeting, call or to do.

Fixed error if entering a graffiti shortcut while insertion point not showing.

Addressed MemoryMgr.c error appearing if repeatedly tapping new entry button over 16 times.

Fixed index out of range error if tapping holding and attempting to drag the font picker.

Pro version, addressed display problems appearing if wallpaper enabled in Preferences but disabled in Today view.

http://www.iambic.com/agendus/palmos/faqs.asp?b=5&bi=1

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    nothing fixed then to help with better d pad control ? that's about the 4th "upgrade' version since I got my treo that has effectively done nothing to address the lack of support for our treo's. I'll carry on using the built in calendar version then..datebook 5 always looks a bit too screen cluttered for me..no ?
    Originally posted by murrayalex
    datebook 5 always looks a bit too screen cluttered for me..no ?
    No, because you can configure it to look much like the built-in, but with colors, and fonts, etc.
    Last edited by elysian9; 01/22/2004 at 03:37 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12