1.    #1  
    A have a few questions:

1- My Treo 600 seems to hang and lock up a lot, it seems to happen most when I have two calls going at once. Like when I answer a call waiting. Sometimes it locks for 30ish seconds, other times it locks until I reset it. Also sometimes when I drop a call after I answer a call waiting the screen show the wrong caller ID (it keeps the one that I dropped).

2- Is there a way to turn the screen off while talking on the phone to save batteries. I tend to use my phone about 6000 minutes a month and I would think that I could get a little more battery life if the screen went blank.

3- Is there a list of what the different apps are on the treo, so I know what to delete to get more room? If I go into the info of the apps, there are items that Iím not sure what they are, and if I can delete them.

Thanks for all your help!
    2- Is there a way to turn the screen off while talking on the phone to save batteries. I tend to use my phone about 6000 minutes a month and I would think that I could get a little more battery life if the screen went blank.
    Do a search for "sandman" and "offit" for various solutions. These have been discussed extensively. I personally prefer Sandman myself:

http://imchatter.com/products.shtml

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Originally posted by michael600
    A have a few questions:

3- Is there a list of what the different apps are on the treo, so I know what to delete to get more room? If I go into the info of the apps, there are items that Iím not sure what they are, and if I can delete them.
    I don't think there is such a list other than going through the user's guide or the developer's guide. They are both available on the Handspring's website. However, maybe someone else has better information for you.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Originally posted by michael600

Use the Delete option of the Apps launcher - this will list the files that can be deleted. The Info option lists some files that are in ROM, and cannot be deleted.

Chances are, if you're not sure what the file is, it's probably a system file and shouldn't be deleted. Use a program like FileZ to look at the Creator ID and listing other files with the same ID may indicate what the file is used for.

Michael