Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    when I turn off the screen while playing an mp3 in the background, the screen turns back on after about 50 seconds. any idea what's causing this?

I have the 'turn screen off after X seconds' setting off (i prefer to do it manually).
    Originally posted by richlin71
    when I turn off the screen while playing an mp3 in the background, the screen turns back on after about 50 seconds. any idea what's causing this?

I have the 'turn screen off after X seconds' setting off (i prefer to do it manually).
    My screen turns off after a minute ... and doesn't come back on unless I turn it back on. I'm just using the factory defaults for this ... try turning your screen off using the software after 15 or 20 seconds. I know this doesn't solve your desire to turn the screen off manually, but maybe you can just turn to turn off after a few seconds and see if that solves your problem.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    I've had this problem when I was trying a beta version of TreoAlertManager. PocketTunes would turn the screen on with exactly the interval that I set in TreoAlertManager to repeat alerts.

I didn't find enough use in TreoAlertManager so I never tried whether they had fixed this in the final release.