1.    #1  
    Been very impressed by my Treo 600 during recent sailing trip across the atlantic. After we crossed the start line in Las Palmas I took various photos and emailed them to friends & family (basic message - "we're off") before gsm/gprs coverage got lost about 5 - 10 NM from shore.

Then I switched off the wireless functions, and left it in my bag till we reached St Lucia 3 weeks later (apart from one lookup of an email address). And I was delighted to find when I recharged on arrival that the data was still there so the battery must have lasted all that time.

Pretty impressive - so unlike microsoft os devices - I had a toshiba e740 which lost all data within 3 days.

And of course with Treo 600 had all the benefits of web browsing and email to get up to date with all that had happened over last 3 weeks. All in all very pleased.
    Just curious. What was the battery level setting when you initially turned off the Treo and what where they when you turned it back on 3 weeks later? TIA...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Not sure what you mean - which settings are you interested in?
    He means your battery gauge. How high or low was it before you left, and what % was it when you got back?

That will give us an idea of how quickly or slowly the battery drains.
  5.    #5  
    It was fully charged at the start then I took those pictures and emailed them, and then put it aside. I didn't look much at the battery % level - I remember about half way across seeing around 33%.