1.    #1  
    Looks like the GI files, along with GrafittiAnyWhere don't play nice on my Treo600...

So, it'll be Grafitti II and GrafittiAnywhere for me...

Is there a cheat-sheet for the GII strokes?
    Technology Rules!
    LauncherX
    MyToday
    Fileman
    BackupMan
    Great Combo!
    I too am having trouble with GII, especially the punctuation strokes. And the "k".

Try this site for info, I found it helpful, but of course, it does not describe the special strokes for Graffiti Anywhere.

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/guides/general.html

Look for the "Graffiti II Online Demo" on this page.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by neffed
    I too am having trouble with GII, especially the punctuation strokes. And the "k".

Try this site for info, I found it helpful, but of course, it does not describe the special strokes for Graffiti Anywhere.

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/guides/general.html

Look for the "Graffiti II Online Demo" on this page.
    Thanks much! Happy Holidays!
    Technology Rules!
    LauncherX
    MyToday
    Fileman
    BackupMan
    Great Combo!
    I've loaded GraffitiAnyWhere on my Treo600. It seems to work but I have no idea what the new Graffiti II (Graffiti 2) strokes are and there is no info that I can find on Graffiti AnyWhere's home web site. Nor can I find it searching on the Palm site as suggested above.

Could someone tell me where to find a list of graffiti II strokes (if that is what Graffiti AnyWhere uses???) or how to get the old Graffiti I strokes to work on my 600.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scheumanrj
    I've loaded GraffitiAnyWhere on my Treo600. It seems to work but I have no idea what the new Graffiti II (Graffiti 2) strokes are and there is no info that I can find on Graffiti AnyWhere's home web site. Nor can I find it searching on the Palm site as suggested above.

Could someone tell me where to find a list of graffiti II strokes (if that is what Graffiti AnyWhere uses???) or how to get the old Graffiti I strokes to work on my 600.

Thanks

Here...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Thanks gfunkmagic!

What is the consensus opinion on Graffiti 2 vs. Graffiti 1. Iím an old dog and Iím not sure I want to learn a new trick unless someone tells me that Graffiti 2 is in some way better than graffiti 1.