1.    #1  
    I have quite a few photos associated with caller id on my T600. For other users out there, has this ever happened to you:

A call comes in (with photo caller id). I scramble to answer the phone, trying to hit the "answer" button on the screen with my thumb, but it didn't take. Now, panicing that I may miss the call, I hit it again. It doesn't seem to do anything, but really, it is just slow. I hit it a third time, but now it has finally picked up the call. Only the screen real estate that had, just milliseconds before, said "answer" now says "hang up". The call is disconnected. Now I scramble to call back the person that I just accidentally hung up on, but their line is busy (either trying to call me back, or more likely sitting there saying "hello? Can you hear me now?"

Hey HandSpring! If you can't speed up the responsiveness of your screen, can you move the "hang up" button so that it isn't right under the answer screen.

And I know that I could just hit the center button on the D pad, but again hitting it a second time because I think it didn't take will yeild the default button on the next screen: The hang up button.

Thanks. I feel better now.
    I've experienced that problem a few times myself using the touch screen. I find the answer button on the headphones more responsive, so I've been answering calls with my headphones more.
    But I've gotten used to the delay, now.
    Originally posted by Druce MacFarlane
    Hey HandSpring! If you can't speed up the responsiveness of your screen, can you move the "hang up" button so that it isn't right under the answer screen.

And I know that I could just hit the center button on the D pad, but again hitting it a second time because I think it didn't take will yeild the default button on the next screen: The hang up button.

Thanks. I feel better now.
    This has happened to me as well, it is something that needs to be addressed!
    No good deed goes unpunished
    Yes, it's happened to me many times and is very annoying. It seems on picture caller id calls the only way to answer the phone is the touch screen (which is slow), none of the hard buttons on the phone will.