My reasons not to:

No High Res
    Ugly Antenna
    Low Res Screen
    No Bluetooth
    Weak Vibrate
    Pathetic MIDI Ringtons

Doh..that was 6...

P800->Treo 600->P900->XDA II->P900->MPx->Treo 600->iPaq 6315->MDA III->i-Mate PDA2k->o2 XDA IIs & o2 XDA II Mini
    Originally posted by AfroCreame
    My reasons not to:

No High Res
    Ugly Antenna
    Low Res Screen
    No Bluetooth
    Weak Vibrate
    Pathetic MIDI Ringtons

Doh..that was 6...
    The P900 would be a great choice if it had PalmOS and proper syncing and was easy to develop for and was less expensive and...
    Originally posted by The Chupacabra

The P900 would be a great choice if it had PalmOS and proper syncing and was easy to develop for and was less expensive and...
    I agree 100% but what does that have to do with....?

P800->Treo 600->P900->XDA II->P900->MPx->Treo 600->iPaq 6315->MDA III->i-Mate PDA2k->o2 XDA IIs & o2 XDA II Mini

I agree 100% but what does that have to do with....?

Treo 600 CDMA & SE P900
    Oh The Choices...

And Handspring is demanding that you count your list again.
    I enjoyed that article and it was pretty much on the button as far as I'm concerned.

The Treo 600 seems to be doing pretty well in the ratings overall. It got Zdnet top gadget I believe - apparently this came from an editor who is a big PPC fan!

Can't remember where I got this from, so I can't give you a link sorry...
    My reasons not to:

No High Res
    Ugly Antenna
    Low Res Screen
    No Bluetooth
    Weak Vibrate
    Pathetic MIDI Ringtons

Doh..that was 6...
    Arent two of those things the same?

Out of your list, weak vibrate is my biggest gripe.

I only have one bluetooth device (a ipaq 5550), so don't have much of a need for it right now.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned here yet, but lack of analog is my strongest reason not to buy a Treo. I would certainly love to get a 600 but even major highways (e.g., the Mass Turnpike) have large digital dead spots, all the more so when you travel off the interstates.

A digital-only cell phone is a useless paperweight outside of major urban centers and that's simply unacceptable to me. Cell phones are among the best emergency tools ever invented and analog is simply a must. Yes, I know someday the whole world will be all digital, but that realization will do me little good today if I have to walk 10 miles in the snow cause my cell phone doesn't have reception.
    My reasons not to:

No High Res
    Ugly Antenna
    Low Res Screen
    No Bluetooth
    Weak Vibrate
    Pathetic MIDI Ringtons

Doh..that was 6...
    What does a 'pretty' antenna look like?
    Originally posted by brownievegas

What does a 'pretty' antenna look like?
    Hummm..my definition would be lack of.

Personally, I think the thing is too damn loud sometimes...but that's just me being persnickety!! Especially since there IS a volume control...lol!
    Originally posted by fitzsimmons
    A digital-only cell phone is a useless paperweight outside of major urban centers and that's simply unacceptable to me. Cell phones are among the best emergency tools ever invented and analog is simply a must. Yes, I know someday the whole world will be all digital, but that realization will do me little good today if I have to walk 10 miles in the snow cause my cell phone doesn't have reception.
    Well that's a bit overstated. Most of Verizon's HUGE network is now digital (800 mhz CDMA) and accessible via roaming on the Sprint T600. Yes there are still some boonie areas that are analog-only but digital coverage is pretty extensive nowadays.
    I live in central Illinois, hardly a major urban center, and can get a digital signal (if not from Sprint, then Verizon) anywhere I go.
    Originally posted by John P. Smith

Well that's a bit overstated. Most of Verizon's HUGE network is now digital (800 mhz CDMA) and accessible via roaming on the Sprint T600. Yes there are still some boonie areas that are analog-only but digital coverage is pretty extensive nowadays.
    I live in central Illinois, hardly a major urban center, and can get a digital signal (if not from Sprint, then Verizon) anywhere I go.
    I've actually had the opposite happen, Full Scale Digital Signal but if I force the phone to Analog (for a TDD call, I'm deaf), no signal present. This was "in the boonies" where cell presence was new, wonder if they just went with a Digital Signal.
    Pete