1.    #1  
    My normal site for intra-day stock charts is Yahoo (off MyYahoo to be specific). But those pages are way to big and slow to be useful on my Treo 600.

The stock charts link in Treo 600 Essentials is closer, but they are stuck on 6-week and 6-month charts... long-term analysis I'll do on my Mac... what I need to do on my phone, is keep track of what's happening TODAY, while I'm out.

Sooo, what's the best website for getting intra-day stock charts displayed on your Treo 600? Or even a good site for just a set of stocks (of my choosing) with current price, day's high, and day's low?

Thanks in advance!
    The finance section of Yahoo will display your portfolio. On the Treo version of the site, it gives you the current price. That's one out of three, at least. Plus it uses the same portfolio if you log in.
    Treo 650 with AT&T Wireless (formerly Cingular, formerly AT&T Wireless )
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by ScottUrman
    The finance section of Yahoo will display your portfolio. On the Treo version of the site, it gives you the current price. That's one out of three, at least. Plus it uses the same portfolio if you log in.
    Hmmm... where is the "Treo version" of Yahoo finance? A link?

Thanks! (That would be a small step forward, anyway.)
    Try CBS MarketWatch. The moble link is below.
    www2.marketwatch.com/palm/marketwatch/frontpage.asp?provider=marketwatch
    I (not really I, but for my dad) have been using Hillcast's Midcast to see stocks and daily graphs and realtime graphs. it's not so bad. I think Hillcast provides a 30 day free trial so you can see if you like it. I kind of do.
    Originally posted by Brian Stradale

Hmmm... where is the "Treo version" of Yahoo finance? A link?

Thanks! (That would be a small step forward, anyway.)
    Start from http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/ which I got from the Handspring directory (default home page for Blazer, at least for my AT&T Treo). The Finance section lists several WAP-enabled sites as well.
    Treo 650 with AT&T Wireless (formerly Cingular, formerly AT&T Wireless )
    Originally posted by littlebeancurd
    I (not really I, but for my dad) have been using Hillcast's Midcast to see stocks and daily graphs and realtime graphs. it's not so bad. I think Hillcast provides a 30 day free trial so you can see if you like it. I kind of do.
    Yup... Also FYI, Hillcast rep on this board recently said they will soon have a Treo600 version out soon since the IBM Websphere J2ME ws finally released...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Two sites for real-time intra-day charts:
    CNBC.com (free)
    Fidelity Anywhere (must have account)