1.    #1  
    Is anyone else's t600 case creaking? For example, if I press the edges of the case, the case creaks. The thing was solid for about a month before this started happening. I have rev C. It happened on my t300 and it drove me nuts.

Are there screws I can tighten anywhere?

Thanks!
    Last edited by chuhsi; 12/23/2003 at 12:06 AM.
    Happens to me too, I have Rev. B
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    mine creaks too; left side.

4.    #4  
    Originally posted by ido
    mine creaks too; left side.

hey, mine's on the left side, too!
    Rev. B here, btw, although I have a feeling that it is not revision specific.
    it's the silver strips on the sides. Be careful not to pull these as they are glued on to cover up the locking pieces that hook the front and back of the phone.

weird thing is they have fingernail indentions as if we'd ever need to pull them off. must've been a move to speed up refurb. time or something.
    Mine is also on the left side.
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.