1.    #1  
    Hello All

I picked up an SD reader to transfer mp3 files to the AUDIO folder on my 600. Im using PocketTunes but the prog does not "see" the files from the playlist 'ADD SONG' function. Anyone got a fix for this?

P.S. Please do not refer me to another thread because I just searched many with the same problem and no one seems to have an answer. Thanks Guys...
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    make sure its in the AUDIO folder on the SD card.
  3.    #3  
    make sure its in the AUDIO folder on the SD card.
    Yep it is...as stated in the first sentence.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks anyway people but I fixed it. I went from vers 2.05 -> 2.11 and all is well. Suprisingly good sound too...
    Glad things worked out for you, but by the way youcan place the MP3 files anywhere on the SD card, just as long as it's within the Palm folder. I have mine placed in a folder called MP3.
  6.    #6  
    Yes, I created a "MyMusic" folder. Now all I need to do is find a good deal on a 256mb chip and get rid of my 64mb...
    my 512mb card did this at first, I was copying mp3s through a card reader and it would just hang my computer causin me to reboot. My audio folder then became empty but the space was still taken. I checked it on the handheld and reader, same thing. So I formatted my card and started to copy the files over, it hung my computer again. Then I hotsynced everything onto the card, which takes forever, and it seemed to work. Now I've got 80mb of space on the card but I can't copy anything new onto it, can't even hotsync anything new or copy from handheld to palm. Im trying to get my chip replaced but all the sears are out. How long does sandisk take to replace if I sent them my card?