1.    #1  
    I downloaded the trial version of ZLauncher and it seems to do everything it's suppose to, but I can't get it to be my default desktop. I checked the box indicated, but whenever I leave the desktop, for example to use the phone, and go back, it has the regular desktop that came with the Treo 600

Any help would be appreciated.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm VII > Visor > Visor Prism > Visor Phone > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Centro (running T-Mobile) > Almost Broke, but had enough $$ left over to get HD DVR w/DirecTV.
    The problem you are having is that when you go from the phone ap, you are telling it to go back to the regular interface. On the phone screeen, Hit the "menu" button, go to "Options" and select "Display Preferences". Go down to where you see "Left" and click the arrow. It will allow you to choose Zlauncher as the ap you go to when you hit the left arrow in the 5-way. Then just click ok and you are set. It will now say Zlauncher instead of Applications, but that is cool..works great for me.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks flipp. That solved my problem.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm VII > Visor > Visor Prism > Visor Phone > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Centro (running T-Mobile) > Almost Broke, but had enough $$ left over to get HD DVR w/DirecTV.