1.    #1  
    I am reading on other website threads that some people are getting this from ATT but not all...can anyone confirm if it is available? I hear $19,99...too good to be true.

Nick
    I too was one of the believers... After reading the forums, I see that only 2 people are getting this offer. One is actually saying a friend of his has it, so it's second-hand.

AT&T recently began offering $39.99 unlimited for old Palm.net users. AT&T also will have $20 unlimited soon (look at AT&T Online Cust. Serv. forums and numerous threads).

I tend not to believe it is yet judging from the tones of the threads here that it's official.

-- Vikram
    Treo 600 <a href="http://vikrampant.com/treo600/">Blog/Moblog</a>
    Originally posted by ncasalejr
    I am reading on other website threads that some people are getting this from ATT but not all...can anyone confirm if it is available? I hear $19,99...too good to be true.

Nick

The posts here are quite clear. Why don't you just call AT&T and confirm it yourself?

The original AT&T thread

$19.99 is hardly "too good to be true". Sprint charges just $15 ($10 for previous data customers) and T-Mobile charges $20 for unlimited data.

Anyone paying more than $20/month for unlimited data is being suckered. WAKE UP, PEOPLE!