Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but there's a hacked version of BigClock for the Treo600:

BigClock Treo 600 2.83t

Seems to work as advertised....
    Thanks for the heads up gfunk, I hadn't run across this version of Big Clock, and just reinstalled the T600 modified version for Trial. Nice find!
    No good deed goes unpunished
    Hi!

I found a cheaper solution for the "Start ptunes at a given time"-Problem.
    Crony is free and is configured like the crontabs on unix. You can play a sound (midi) or start an app at a given time repeatedly.
    Its a bit clumsy to configure and it does _not_ show the time, but it does work even when the keys are locked!

Zagdul
    Originally posted by Zagdul
    Hi!

I found a cheaper solution for the "Start ptunes at a given time"-Problem.
    Crony is free and is configured like the crontabs on unix. You can play a sound (midi) or start an app at a given time repeatedly.
    Its a bit clumsy to configure and it does _not_ show the time, but it does work even when the keys are locked!

Zagdul

Link please.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    The latest version should be at:
    http://oleg.belousov.com/palm/crony.zip
    Dont look at the page unless you speak russian ;-) (the docs are in english).
    But if this page is offline (i found it a bit slow), you can download it at tucows.com by searching for "crony".
    I have it set so it opens PTunes but how do you tell it to press "Play" so the music starts and I get woken up?

Thanks...

C
    Sth. like that, yes, buti did not test it myself.
    When i tried it, i did not manage it to press the button ;-(
    Megaclock hands down. I set all the alarms I need. No conflicts, no hassles. Worth every penny.
    Originally posted by badilman
    Megaclock hands down. I set all the alarms I need. No conflicts, no hassles. Worth every penny.
    Yeah, I finally broke down and bought megaclock. A bit expensive but works great...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Since I installed TreoButler, my Megaclock sits idle. The MP3 alarm works great. Not nearly as sophisticated, but does the job and can be set not to go off on weekends.
    Has anyone tried Bob's Alarm ('ts been out for a while)? The 5-way is working fine, and it has ALL sorts of excellent alarm stuff, including Midi and Wave support (not sure about MP3). How 'bout a timer and stopwatch? Has it! You can get it at Handango for $5. Type in Bob''s and search under Palm software. Note that you want to use two single apostrophes rather than the quote sign for the search...beats me...

Peter
    Peter M.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...48165/s/h.html

Treu Butlet seems to allow MP3's as alarms. Just about to sync it over now to test it out.

T
    Originally posted by timber
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...48165/s/h.html

Treu Butlet
    T
    I know it was a typo, but I have had a rough morning and it made me laugh. Thanks
    Hands down-Bob's alarm is the best!
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    MegaClock has been working for me.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I chose Bob's Alarm because of the price and my needs being simple. I like it, the author is often releasing betas which is nice. I was able to use a very nice chime wav file.

The user interface on Bob's Alarm is a little unintuitive for me. Could be because I am using the betas though. The only way I can disable an alarm is from the Manage Events menu.

I was also surprised when my up and down arrow moved between alarms instead of a graphical method.

I am happy with it though.
    Everex Freestyle -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Deluxe -> Sony CLIE -> Kyrocera 6035 -> Toshiba e740 -> Tungsten T2 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre

visorcentral -> treo|central -> pre|central.net
    versatility- 13 different screen

features- Moon phases Stop watch, Count donw timer. Sunrise/sunset world time evernts timer

Skins - 5

Alarms - 20 different settings

Ringer- included

Keygard supported - yes

Useablity - once you polk around the feature its a no brainer.
    Sorry about the typing errors; I'm all thumbs.
    I couldn' install version for For_Pal_OS5_320x320 on my treo. Not compatible with treo600?

I end up installing the For_Palm_LowRes_160x160. There is another folder For_Sony_HiRes_320x320.

Anybody with this problem?

thanks in advance

Alejandro
    Alriv
    The Treo only supports the 160 (being that the screen itself is a low res 160). So you didn't do anything wrong, that's just how it is.
    Ollie Townsend III
    http://www.netapex.net
    Thanks NetApex for your answer.

Alejandro
    Alriv
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I've been using MegaClock for the past few months. Wakes me up Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. No problems whatsoever. Just set it and forget it!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12