1.    #1  
    Hey all,

I love my Treo but I have a small problem. It comes preset so that whenever you get a call, it can be silenced by pressing any key. However if I have my Treo in my pocket I often miss calls because I am silencing them while I walk around sit down.

Is there anyway to disable this?
    hmmmm, I have never seen that option.

what i being silenced? the ring tones?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    yea the ringer is shut off,

its just like the kill switches they have on other cell phones where it stops ringing
    My experience is that it sliences the ring but you can still answer it. It happens to me when taking it out of my case & I accidently touch the volumne button.
    Uslng the Keyguard feature will prevent this.
    Good Luck
  5.    #5  
    I always have keyguard enabled but it still silences the ringer.

The call doesn't get dropped but if im in a loud place I don't hear the ringer right away and if I shift in my pocket, it just rings silently and I miss my call.
    You got me. I'm puzzled.
  7.    #7  
    Does this happen to anybody else out there?
    I noticed that when a button is pressed, the ringer is silenced momentarily. If I don't answer the phone, the ringer will come back on by the second ring.

Is it possible that you may be inadvertantly "Ignore" caller? I mean, when your Treo is shifting around in your pocket, maybe "Ignore" is pressed on the touchscreen. If this is the case, may I suggest checking the disable touch screen when incoming calls received. This option is in the Preferences under Keyguard.
  9.    #9  
    I have keygaurd activated when "On a call"

should I also activate it for "Incoming calls recieved"