1.    #1  
    Hello,

I'm looking to get a database type program to keep track of my income. here is what i need. i need a program where i can insert patient initials, perhaps a short comment, and then the amount of their bill. i would like to be able to easily divide it up everyday and also to look at simple totals and averages perhaps.

right now i am doing it on my home computer with office excel. I know there are programs to convert excel files but do they allow editing and creation on my treo? it would be nice to have the ability to save to a memory stick and be readable on a computer to print out the results at some point.

any ideas?
    Originally posted by orangezero
    right now i am doing it on my home computer with office excel. I know there are programs to convert excel files but do they allow editing and creation on my treo? it would be nice to have the ability to save to a memory stick and be readable on a computer to print out the results at some point.

any ideas?
    Try one of the following:

Documents To Go

Quickoffice

iambic Office

There is a good review of all the suites here: http://www.geek.com/hwswrev/palmpilot/officesuites/

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    There are a number of programs that will do what you are wanting listed below. However, they all have limitations that require a bit of working around. Another program to look at that is NOT 100% Treo ready yet (screen write problems) is HanDBase - it's a relational database that can sync via CVS. The learning curve may take time, but what it can do is tremendous. I have used it for a couple of years. The link is: http://www.ddhsoftware.com

Ben

-------------------

Originally posted by orangezero
    Hello,

I'm looking to get a database type program to keep track of my income. here is what i need. i need a program where i can insert patient initials, perhaps a short comment, and then the amount of their bill. i would like to be able to easily divide it up everyday and also to look at simple totals and averages perhaps.

any ideas?
    Also, try MobileDB. It's not as powerful as HandDB, but it works well and there's tons of free DB's for it that you can download that might fit your needs:

http://www.handmark.com/products/detail.php?id=1

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions