Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Here are some photos I took at the new Smithsonian Air & Space museum.

Entrance

SR71 - Blackbird

Concorde

Space Shuttle Enterprise

Observation Deck

The only image editing I did was to reduce the size by 50% and rotate where necessary.

Please let me know what you think.

Click Here to can see more photos from the trip taken by the Treo 600
    Last edited by kamalot; 12/20/2003 at 08:34 PM.
    Nice photos, they do justice to the museum... very interesting place. You didn't happen to be there on opening day, did you?

S
    Nice pictures...and you have just given me something to do today.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Thanks for posting the photos -- I'll be at the museum today around noon!
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    The museum was excellent!

I was really upset when I got there and realized I forgot my camera. I whipped out the Treo instead and started snapping away. I hope this puts to rest people's complaints saying you can't take a good picture with the Treo's internal camera.
    I live probably 5 minutes from the museum, and haven't been yet. But those pictures are great, and give me something to look forward to when I do finally make it down there. Those look great coming from the Treo camera!

- Mike
    Great shots! Havent used the Treo Camera yet, but they are encouraging

(I think I know you MikeV)
    Pete
    I hope this puts to rest people's complaints saying you can't take a good picture with the Treo's internal camera.
    Nice shots - How do you get around the 'blue dots' issue? Ive been able to take some nice shots, but if the camera is on for more than a few seconds i get the blue dots and all photo's are crap from that point on.
    Also, what rev hardware do you have? (I have I think C and my camera sucks, blue dots, etc)