1.    #1  
    javascript:smilie('')
    My SD card comes out with just a slight touch. It is not a thing that stops me dead but is a problem.
    Have others had to deal with this and how did U keep it in.

Donald067
    this is how most of us have dealt with it...mine works fine (256 SanDisk) now that I modified it...even with the Handspring belt case (that has the snap over the top of it) my card would pop out a couple of times a day...not any more:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t44459/s.html
    Or buy a 256 PNY card which requires a pair of tweezers to remove. Frankly, I like them just a tad looser, but if you want a good tight fit - this is it.
    my problem is that PNY was hard to find and when I did find it the price was about $45 more than SanDisk...I could have purchased it online I guess but wouldn't get the thrill of instant gratification...
    Instant gratification and the Treo 600 stuff is just that. Howver, my card, a 512MB card, may pop out on occasion, that's not my annoyance - it's those times when it just ain't recognized and requires a pop-out/pop-in to get going again.

Ben

------------------

Originally posted by v4d4r
    my problem is that PNY was hard to find and when I did find it the price was about $45 more than SanDisk...I could have purchased it online I guess but wouldn't get the thrill of instant gratification...
    Its easy and obvious. All the memory is located towards the base of the card so all you do is gently file off or grind off the two top corners. Remove any swark and bingo card profile does not go above and just use your fingernail or pen tip to pop it in or out. Works a treat.