1.    #1  
    LightNzip 2.4 has been released. The best desktop compatible native zip app for the palmOS. Download zip files directly from your browser and email client and install apps to your Palm within lightNzip.

visit www.toysoft.ca
    Originally posted by smiley88
    LightNzip 2.4 has been released. The best desktop compatible native zip app for the palmOS. Download zip files directly from your browser and email client and install apps to your Palm within lightNzip.

visit www.toysoft.ca
    How is this any better than HandZipper? One annoying thing about Handzipper is that you can't browse for your zip files. They have have to be placed in /palm/handzipper directory. Does LightNZip have the same prob?

P800->Treo 600->P900->XDA II->P900->MPx->Treo 600->iPaq 6315->MDA III->i-Mate PDA2k->o2 XDA IIs & o2 XDA II Mini
  3.    #3  
    LightNzip is years ahead of handyzip LightNzip is native ARM so its lightning fast in compressing your files in ram. ligthnzip also does zip files to the card.

when you open a zip file in LnZip or send to by your browser or email client, LnZip opens the content and let you select which files to save or install.

There isn't any app like it. Just give it a try.
    Originally posted by smiley88
    SPAM SPAM SPAM
    Are you the developer? Why would you SPAM the Treo 600 hardware list with an ad for this program?
    Is this any better than flyzip?
    are you the spam police! you think everything is spam! *****.
    If it is Treo related, it's a great way for us to find out about updates. Heck it's a fantastic way. I use this program routinely.

Ben

Originally posted by The Chupacabra

Are you the developer? Why would you SPAM the Treo 600 hardware list with an ad for this program?
    I'm not a developer, just a user. To answer your question, I have used both and purchased LightNZip. Ben

Originally posted by rkassim
    Is this any better than flyzip?
    Originally posted by treoneo
    are you the spam police! you think everything is spam! *****.
    LOL

P800->Treo 600->P900->XDA II->P900->MPx->Treo 600->iPaq 6315->MDA III->i-Mate PDA2k->o2 XDA IIs & o2 XDA II Mini