1.    #1  
    I was told by a Sprint Techie that it was supposed to be Dec 7th...any updates?
    Technology Rules!
    LauncherX
    MyToday
    Fileman
    BackupMan
    Great Combo!
    He's wrong.

Try looking around the Sprint forums here for a quicker answer.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t43387/s.html
    The official date is January 24th. Pricing will begin with a 4.99 promo for unlimited. The program has actually already been activated on a couple of days, then taken back down. You might have noticed if you happened to recieve a text message from another carrier during those times that it came in as a ChatThread, but you were unable to reply in that formate if you waited too long. I actually knew about it so I did manage to get a reply off in the new format. It was cool.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    If you download "Treo600SMS" you'll be able to use SMS in the Chat window now. It is great and you won't need to wait for SPCS.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by DrDoom
    The official date is January 24th. Pricing will begin with a 4.99 promo for unlimited.
    There is goig to be a surcharge for SMS? I thought my Sprint package included...
    Technology Rules!
    LauncherX
    MyToday
    Fileman
    BackupMan
    Great Combo!
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by treosixoo
    If you download "Treo600SMS" you'll be able to use SMS in the Chat window now. It is great and you won't need to wait for SPCS.
    Thanks...where to find?
    Technology Rules!
    LauncherX
    MyToday
    Fileman
    BackupMan
    Great Combo!
    Originally posted by Michael M

Thanks...where to find?
    Right here.
    Originally posted by DrDoom
    The official date is January 24th. Pricing will begin with a 4.99 promo for unlimited.
    Where did you recieve this info from? Last I was told was Dec. 22. and it would be free. I am not paying for fancy shortmail.
    All noobs click here
    I agree, short mail hasn't even worked for me well on the Treo 600, nevermind the fact every other carrier supplies at least SOME free SMS messages with their plans. I guess I couldn't complain too much if they give us like 300 free and ask for $5 for unlimited.