1.    #1  
    My phone has been acting up when charging. At around 45% the indicator will start flashing between the charging and fully charged indicators (amber and green) and the display changes acordingly but still displays 45%. I took it to the Sprint store and they thought it was the charger, as did I. It was fine for a couple of days but now it's doing the same thing again. When this happens it also looses service in places it never has a problem, and it hard resets itself when you disconnect or connect the charger a few times.

Oddly it works fine with the car charger.

WTF???
  2.    #2  
    I can't edit b/c i'm posting from the Treo but the charger was replaced.
    first of all, your avatar is annoying as hell. If you fixed the problem that avatar refers to, move on!
    If not, get it fixed.

Either way, kill that annoying avatar, please!

now, to the original topic:
    I suspect you are using either an old Treo charger or some treo-300 charger that you bought off off ebay. Old (or unspec) chargers tend to make the Treo 600 freak out when they overload the charger IC's by not slowing down the power flow.

This happens on both the car chargers (see the insert in your manual) or any non-spec eBay charger.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by crazyray
    first of all, your avatar is annoying as hell. If you fixed the problem that avatar refers to, move on!
    If not, get it fixed.

Either way, kill that annoying avatar, please!

now, to the original topic:
    I suspect you are using either an old Treo charger or some treo-300 charger that you bought off off ebay. Old (or unspec) chargers tend to make the Treo 600 freak out when they overload the charger IC's by not slowing down the power flow.

This happens on both the car chargers (see the insert in your manual) or any non-spec eBay charger.
    u crazy Ray...the problem annoyed me so much I'm leaving it as my avatar, like it or not!

I am NOT using some ebay charger, I'm using the charger that came with the Treo. This was when the problem originated. The charger that it was replaced with came from the Sprint store, which didn't fix the problem. The car charger does provide the same symptons, which also came direct from Handspring.

After going to the Sprint store again today, they've determined that I need a new phone and that the battery is bad on mine. Looks like I'll be on Treo #3!
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Bummer Jag,

Well hang in there, hopefully the next one will be without flaws.

Hey, how was finals? Hollar at me.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by GeekyMom
    Bummer Jag,

Well hang in there, hopefully the next one will be without flaws.

Hey, how was finals? Hollar at me.
    Finals was str8....i made it out alive I'm just glad they're done.

The Sprint store determined that my Treo was bad and needs to be replaced. So this will be Treo #3 (and the last b/c if I develop any more problems I'm going back to having 2 devices.... )
  7.    #7  
    I got my new Treo today...so far so good.