1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to set a program to run on auto once a day?

Was thinking about BackupVFS so that it would run a backup to my memory card once a day.

-David
    Backupman will back up automatically each day.
    so will BackUpBuddy VFS. I have it set to auto backup at 3am everyday. Just remember that incoming SMSs will make it not happen until you check them, only if you leave your keyguard on. I have treohelper shut my phone off during this time, so that dosent happen.

Oh and you can't beat the price: FREE!
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    Originally posted by davidr
    Is there anyway to set a program to run on auto once a day?

Was thinking about BackupVFS so that it would run a backup to my memory card once a day.

-David
    As already stated, there are various backup apps that can be scheduled to autmatically run once a day etc. But, this can also be done generally with most apps using Macroplay FYI:

If you perform a task repeatedly in Palm, you can automate the task by using a macro. A macro is a series of pen taps or key-presses that you group together as a single command to accomplish a task automatically. Instead of manually performing a series of time-consuming, repetitive pen tap and key-press actions in Palm, you can create and run a single macro - in effect, a custom command - that accomplishes the task for you.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions