Kung Fu:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bionic Commando:
    Rush N Attack:
    Ninja Gaiden:
    Hey! Thanks for the posts on the pics of all those games. Now I have an idea of how it looks and plan to purchase the NESEM thing.

Is it like just running a file? Will it damage anything on the Treo? Does it support the 5 way pad? How are the sound effects of the game?
    Originally posted by eddietreo
    Is it like just running a file?
    Yup, the ROMs are the files that you'll be running, which you can store all into your SD card.
    Will it damage anything on the Treo?
    So far my T600 hasn't behaved any different since I installed it. So I guess the answer is NO.
    Does it support the 5 way pad?
    Only during gameplay. Not on the Main Menu screen though.
    How are the sound effects of the game?
    Sounds just like the original NES game. But if you speed up the emulator, some sound effects will sound a bit different, like higher pitch.
    Thanks for all the info. What is it that we are buying when you purchase that package at Kalemsoft? Basically, we install the program into the Treo? From then one we just run the roms and it will work? I guess you can tell that I'm still new to the Palm OS. =)
    Originally posted by eddietreo
    Thanks for all the info. What is it that we are buying when you purchase that package at Kalemsoft? Basically, we install the program into the Treo? From then one we just run the roms and it will work? I guess you can tell that I'm still new to the Palm OS. =)
    You're basically buying the emulator, which you install into your Treo. The "Rom Installer" you install into your PC. Download some ROMs and you'll be set.
    has anyone tried game boy or game boy advance emylator? or does spuper nintendo emu work on treo too? does the game include all the sounds too? what is best emu for games on treo? thanx!
    Originally posted by treoneo
    has anyone tried game boy or game boy advance emylator? or does spuper nintendo emu work on treo too? does the game include all the sounds too? what is best emu for games on treo? thanx!
    Not sure if there is a GameBoy or SNES emulator made for the Treo 600.

I like NesEm because of the tons of games you can choose from. The selections for the Gizmo (GameGear) emulator aren't as much, but the games do run a bit more smoother and the graphics are more clearer (which I assumed it to be as GameGear was also a low-res handheld device like the T600).
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Hey guys, I'm having problems starting the games. I have CONTRA and MEGAMAN 4 on my treo but I can't seem to find the start button. I tried using the center button but that dosen't work. Can someone please tell me how to start the games?
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    How do you unassign ?
    Nova-

You have to assign the start button first in order to use it...you don't really "unassign" per se, but instead just re-assign to the key you want to map the button to. Hope this helps.
  14. kid
    i don't want the demo version. can 1 of you send me a free copy of the real thing.
    Originally posted by kid
    i don't want the demo version. can 1 of you send me a free copy of the real thing.
    Your a tool. Its only $20.
    Once you download an emulator, how do you purchase/download the games for NES?

Also, I have monopoly, anyone else notice the 5-way navigation doesn't always work?
    Originally posted by Advance The Man
    Once you download an emulator, how do you purchase/download the games for NES?
    Do a Google search for "Nes Roms"
    Anybody know why Tiger Woods Golf is resetting my treo 600???
  19.    #59  
    I updated the first post -- I know it's incomplete, but I thought it would be a helpful start.
  20.    #60  
    Updated.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast