1.    #1  
    What is the physical difference between the 2 versions of the TREO 600? There's the GSM and the CDMA.

I understand that Vaja doesn't sell the CDMA version anymore. What would happen if I buy the GSM version of the case for my CDMA Treo? Will it be ok? Are the buttons, speaker or mic placed differently on one over the other?

THanks.
    The CDMA version has that big hump on the earpiece.
  3.    #3  
    Is that all? Just the bump on the earpiece?

Do you think I should risk getting the GSM case for CDMA phone?
    There is a problem with certain cases since the CDMA Treo 600 (as compared to a GSM Treo 600) will automatically answer a call if the spacebar is pressed. Accordingly, any case which puts slight pressure on the spacebar is not workable for a CDMA Treo. For instances, Vaja Cases wrote me: "At present we do not offer a flip top case for the CDMA Treo device. This unit has a special autoanswering function in the space key that makes it impossible to produce a flip top case for the unit since anything that covers the keyboard will activate it accidentally."
    The GSM version also answers with the spacebar.
    73 de K3SLS
    There are 2 Vaja cases, the Classic and the I-volution. I asked Vaja this question about the I-volution and here is what they said:

The I-volution case is suitable for both Treo 600 units and it does include the mic cutout at the bottom.

So you're goo to go for the I-volution (I will probably order mine today and I've got a Sprint T600).
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Are you concerned that the I-volution case doesn't protect the screen adequately? If not, why not?
    Originally posted by paz5559
    Are you concerned that the I-volution case doesn't protect the screen adequately? If not, why not?
    I am concerned, and that's the one thing that's holding me back from ordering it. I'm weighing the convenience of no flip-lid vs the protection of having it.

Despite the pain-in-the-**** flip lid of my Treo 300, it was handy b/c the lid was transparent so you had the screen protection provided by the lid, but the convenience of being able to see who's calling without opening it.