1.    #1  
    like to hear from other users -- or it's me who thinks it so -- or the center button is intentionally placed in a little lower position - so that u need to give -LITTLE EXTRA- effort to use it.

bottom line -- it's ok for functioning but i'm not getting enough tactile using it ( like other buttons ).
    Originally posted by smartphonefan
    like to hear from other users -- or it's me who thinks it so -- or the center button is intentionally placed in a little lower position - so that u need to give -LITTLE EXTRA- effort to use it.

bottom line -- it's ok for functioning but i'm not getting enough tactile using it ( like other buttons ).
    I agree with your observation, but would add that the 'EXTRA EFFORT' seems less and less with a little practice.
    No good deed goes unpunished
    yeah I really didn't like it at first, but I think I'm getting used to it. In short, after a few days, it was okay. I think it would be better if it weren't so slick, if it were textured somehow.

Regards,
    --Mathew
    Same with me...after a month I don't think about it anymore.
    300, 600, 755p, Pre
    I met with the guy who runs egrips, and he gave a few prototypes of a little mini-egrip to put on the center nav pad. Seemed interesting and useful for a while, but I actually found that having an extra bump of material on the center slowed me down. Having to consciously raise my thumb to mash the center wasn't as intuitive as just sliding it over to do the center mash.
    Anyway - I thought that was relevant to the thread. I don't know if they paln to bring the little mini-guys to market or what....
    A simple "click" feel would've been nice like the ipaq 1945 d-pad.