Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Take a look. I think they look great but expensive!!

http://www.vajacases.com/images/smar.../treo_600.html
    Yeah expensive...can't justify any case for 85 bucks :-(.
    Treo 600 GSM
    I can't justify most things for $85.
    Why does it say only for the GSM version? Yet the device used is the Sprint version.

Is there a difference?
    That might not be the Sprint version. The Orange version is GSM and carbon in color. The difference between the CDMA and GSM phone is the speaker bulge on the CDMA (Sprint).
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    The "custom" version is $104.90. Are these cases that good?

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Originally posted by chazglenn3
    That might not be the Sprint version. The Orange version is GSM and carbon in color. The difference between the CDMA and GSM phone is the speaker bulge on the CDMA (Sprint).
    I believe it is a Sprint CDMA phone that they're using. Check out the screen...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    So the question still remains. They only state for GSM, but will the case work with the Sprint version.
    I can't see the Sprint bulge being that big a problem fitting in the case but that price is crazy!
    Originally posted by TR30

I believe it is a Sprint CDMA phone that they're using. Check out the screen...
    Wow, great pick up.
    Yes, good catch...however I am still skeptical that it is a Sprint phone...that screen shot looks like the fake display you see on phones in the stores like Fry's, and not an actual display. When you look at the pictures, the case is lying flat along the speaker and doesn't show the bulge at all. I think the bulge makes a difference in the high-quality cases as evidenced by the Piel Frama case threads...they had fit problems with the Sprint version and had to come up with a Sprint-specific model...I use a Covertec case so this is just my $.02
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G