1.    #1  
    I have migrated from owning a Palm, to a Blackberry, to a Good G100, and now to a T600 w/ Goodlink on it. Each step has been wonderful and a big improvement.

For those of you who are using Goodlink on the T600, I'm curious what applications you might be using with your Good email system. For example, are you using something that improves the way you view attachments?

Since the Goodlink app handles email, folders, and attachments differently, I am particularly interested in your views.

Thanks so much.
    In a recent conversation I had with a Goodlink service rep, he indicated that they will have integration with a third party not to far down the road.

I am hoping that they will be working with DataViz.

But as it currently stands, I believe they do not have anything other than what is installed with their current software.
    Bret Snyder<BR>If you don't know where you're going,<BR>You'll probably end up somewhere else.
    Since the Goodlink app handles email, folders, and attachments differently, I am particularly interested in your views.
    As the tech for a company whose owners just received their T600's, I am considering Goodlink for our Exchange server integration. I am curious about the e-mail app: if you are out of the service area, can you still reply, read, send e-mails and have the phone synchronize once it is back in the service area?

Thanks.
    I have not solved the attachment delimma yet. I am forwarding email to a yahoo account if I really need to edit it......

I use the same apps as most folks.....

Billz89: Yes you can read, compose, reply, forward emails and when you are back in service area the items will get sent out.

Same for appointments and tasks, and contacts.

I just went from RIM 957 to G100 now to Treo 600.

Goodlink is a kick *** app. Ya its got some quirks...but I just nned my email to work with out any mucking around.....it gets the job done big time......

Im hooked....

Cipro
  5.    #5  
    I did a similar migration, from RIM 957 to G100 now to Treo 600. Each change has been a big improvement. The combination of the T600 and GoodLink is fantastic. My only nit pick would be to add a little width to the T600 so that you could get the a little more spacing between the keys, and a higher resolution screen.

But I can't complain...I am in love with the T600.