Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lschen

I registered Treo Butler, Interesting Reg. code. However I still get the pop up boxes asking me to register even though I have the registered version.

How do I make the pop up boxes go away.
    Palm Professional -> Palm III-> Sprint Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Sprint Handspring Treo 300 -> Sprint Handspring Treo 600 -> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p
    Original message by: rudychow

Great app Ischen!
    Just a note: pressing dpad up when there are no items will cause a soft reset.

I agree with rudychow ... this is a great app! Is there any chance the soft reset problem described above can be eliminated? Thanks!
    Originally posted by mblank
    This would be very easy to write, I suspect. How would you use an app that did this (i.e. put it on a hard button?)

Marc
    Hey Marc here is a great idea for an app I hope you (or someone) would create it!

The ability to block incoming calls AND the ability to send calls directly to voicemail!

I've posted a thread about this already and there didn't seem to be any developers interested but there were several people who would love to have this app.

Darwin
    Originally posted by darwinbrewer

Hey Marc here is a great idea for an app I hope you (or someone) would create it!

The ability to block incoming calls AND the ability to send calls directly to voicemail!

I've posted a thread about this already and there didn't seem to be any developers interested but there were several people who would love to have this app.

Darwin
    This should answer your Here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12