1.    #1  
    PhoneMagic 1.20 just released (apparently supporting Treo 600 5-Way.) Anyone care to take a stab at a comparison between the two?
  2.    #2  
    Good review of PhoneMagic.

Tried it. 5-Way support is not bad, but only half-baked at the moment. Good color customization for text and backgrounds. A few excellent features such as most-recent calls at the top of the list in a different color. In look and feel, PM is like a super-charged version of the native Treo address book. Many good things, but I tossed it after a few hours, because TakePhone is simply better on the T600. TP (which is nothing like the native address book app) still needs more 5-Way support (important), and more skins that actually work (not important). Also, wish one could toggle the native Phone app to 1st possition. From following the Beta/step releases, my understanding is that this is not possible due to Palm OS restrictions, though there is a workaround for it.
    I also downloaded and tested the program and like elysian9, I was not overly impressed with it. It worked, stable, but the bells and whistles are just not there yet.

Ben

----------------
    Originally posted by elysian9
    PhoneMagic 1.20 just released (apparently supporting Treo 600 5-Way.) Anyone care to take a stab at a comparison between the two?