1.    #1  
    I don't have a headset yet for my Treo. I was trying to test pocket tunes, and I thought it might play music thru the speaker w/o headphones plugged in. Should it? I know it won't be great sound quality - I just want to make sure things are working.
    i have been using it without the headsets sound is not stereo but it is not bad

Fred
  3.    #3  
    I get no sound whatsoever from mine, and it shows that the mp3 is playing. Any suggestions?
    Originally posted by sparky76
    I get no sound whatsoever from mine, and it shows that the mp3 is playing. Any suggestions?
    Sometimes it doesn't hurt to check the obvious... is the ringer switch (on the top of the phone) set to silent mode? This switch affects audio playback in addition to the ringer.
  5.    #5  
    Palmnerd, you are a credit to the human race. I don't know when I would have thought of that! I didn't think about the switch turning off the sound so music wouldn't play - the speaker phone still works when it's off...anyway, thanks!
    Originally posted by sparky76
    Palmnerd, you are a credit to the human race. I don't know when I would have thought of that! I didn't think about the switch turning off the sound so music wouldn't play - the speaker phone still works when it's off...anyway, thanks!
    Just speaking from experience...