1.    #1  
    Has anyone used this checkbook register program. Its a very efficient program (freeware at that) but it causes my T600 to go into reset everytime i enter a new entry.

Any suggestions?
    I used My Checkbook on my 300 and was disappointed that it won't work on the 600. I am now using the SplashMoney that came with the 600, and it works just fine.
    Zane
    For those who might be interested - Pocket Quicken works flawlessly on my 600. I use Quicken 2004 on my desktop, and Pocket Quicken makes for a fantastic solution to keeping the ol' checkbook perfectly balanced and I no longer key transactions in twice. If you haven't tried it, I'd highly recommend it. It's the best integrated finance solution I've seen to date.

Oh yes - I'm using Quicken 2004 for Mac, and a friend uses it for the PC - both work perfectly. So it's a great solution regardless of your desktop platform of choice.
    Scott
    I have used My Checkbook for over a year and am also disappointed that is causes a soft reset everytime I add a new entry. I emailed the developer and he told me he is workin on a fix. You might try emailing him yourself. Here is a copy of the email he sent me.

Hi Sarah,

I still have come up with nothing using the simulator provided by Palm and Handspring for the Treo 600. And I am still waiting on Hnadspring/PalmOne to release a T-Mobile branded phone so I can do some hands on testing.

That is why you have heard nothing from me as of late.

Will keep you posted should I become lucky.

And thanks for your continued interest and I will get it fixed, promise.

Carl

At 11:50 AM 12/1/03 -0700, you wrote:

Hi Carl, Just wondering if you've had any luck getting "My Checkbook" to work on the Treo 600?

In addition to causing a soft reset when I enter a new transaction, it will not let me delete checked transactions.

Thanks for a great program.

Sarah McKasson
  5. GO1
    I also use My Checkbook and have no problems. The app is installed on the expansion card.
    Carl Quick has fixed the problem with the free program My Checkbook and the Treo 600. It works great. Please email me and I'd be happy to send you the .prc.

Sarah McKasson