1.    #1  
    I can use PalmVNC to connect to my PC just fine, but anytime I go to resize the scale, it disconnects. Anyone have experience w/ this?
    Did you install the winvnc with server side scaling (SSS) on your desktop? When I move my cursor over the icon in the system tray is says "WinVNC - SSS - IP ADDRESS". Check to make sure you just didn't install the palmvnc prc file with the regular winvnc (now realvnc).
    Steve Lineberry

Cingular GSM
    Treo 600
    Treo 270
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by ShockSLL
    Did you install the winvnc with server side scaling (SSS) on your desktop? When I move my cursor over the icon in the system tray is says "WinVNC - SSS - IP ADDRESS". Check to make sure you just didn't install the palmvnc prc file with the regular winvnc (now realvnc).
    Ahh, where can I get that? I'm just running plane jane RealVNC. What's weird is I figured the scale down was on the client end, not the server end. Although it's nicer on the server end since it has less data to send that way.
    It should have come with palmvnc. If not, you can download the whole package at: http://www.btinternet.com/~harakan/PalmVNC/
    Steve Lineberry

Cingular GSM
    Treo 600
    Treo 270
  5.    #5  
    Hmm, i don't see an option to scale on the server side...
    UltraVNC has server-side scaling as well. the client part of it seems to have a few more features than RealVNC. works fine w/palmVNC...
    -- berto
    I've had good luck with Ultra VNC as well.

You can get PalmVNC 2.0 and the Ultr@VNC server 1.0 (with server-side scaling extensions)
    here.