1.    #1  
    After lurking for a while and reading the raves (and cautions) from forum members I treated myself to an early holiday gift and bought a Treo 600. I had never considered a consolidated device before but all you "forumees" convinced me that the time was right.

All I can say is thank you for your active exchange of information. I learned a lot, had great (but realistic) expectations, and felt I already knew the Treo before it arrived. I coudn't be happier (except if ATT gets a decently priced data plan.)

Signed,
    A new member
    Good for you! Welcome.

I have heard that AT&T is now charging about $20/mo for unlimited data. You should check it out.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  3.    #3  
    Heberman,

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.
    Welcome to the Treo Club! I've been a owner now for over a month now and it still amazes me just how smart this Smartphone is.

Happy Holidays!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Originally posted by GeekyMom
    Welcome to the Treo Club! I've been a owner now for over a month now and it still amazes me just how smart this Smartphone is.

Happy Holidays!
    Diddo.... 3 months here, and still amazed
    Good for you. I've enjoyed mine since I took possession of it shortly after its release. There are a couple of things to be careful of - the card slot - keep it dry. The keys do not like to be overly damp. The biggest problem is finding programs that support all that the Treo 600 does and the rates things are going, those programs are increasing daily.

Ben

Originally posted by Irishman
    After lurking for a while and reading the raves (and cautions) from forum members I treated myself to an early holiday gift and bought a Treo 600. I had never considered a consolidated device before but all you "forumees" convinced me that the time was right.

All I can say is thank you for your active exchange of information. I learned a lot, had great (but realistic) expectations, and felt I already knew the Treo before it arrived. I coudn't be happier (except if ATT gets a decently priced data plan.)

Signed,
    A new member
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Ben

Where did you get your Treo? I went to the Sprint Store yesterday and they told me that they would not have the Treo 600 until late January? ATT did not have them when I checked with them a couple of weeks ago too. I didn't got to T Mobile because of a bad experience I had with them when they were Voice Stream.

Mahalo,
    Snooz 82...sunny
  8.    #8  
    Snooz,
    I got mine direct from Handspring/PalmOne (ATT version.) I received it 6 calendar days after I ordered it.
    Hey! I got mine from Handspring and it took about 1.5 weeks - ordered it one week after they came available. Like you, I checked around and NOBODY in Honolulu had one or any idea when they would. I called Handspring and the entire transaction took something like less than 10 minutes. Very pleased with their service.

Take care and according to my family, it is a bit on the chilly side. I still like it cool - they like it hot - anthing below 80 and they complain.

Ben

Originally posted by Snooz
    Ben

Where did you get your Treo? I went to the Sprint Store yesterday and they told me that they would not have the Treo 600 until late January? ATT did not have them when I checked with them a couple of weeks ago too. I didn't got to T Mobile because of a bad experience I had with them when they were Voice Stream.

Mahalo,
    Snooz 82...sunny