1. Evi
    Hi,

I am fairly new to all this and really need your help!! I just bought a treo 600 and I would like to sync it with my contacts in Entourage. I just upgraded to Entourage X 10.1.5 and installed Palm Desktop that came with the treo CD to update my palm desktop 4.0. I also installed the Entourage sync 10.1.4. However when I read the instructions on mactopia explaining how to sync, here's what it says:
    Open hot sync manager (I assumed this was in Palm Desktop) and select conduit settings (which I did), then select Entourage conduit. Now that's where I get stuck. I don't see anything called "entourage conduit" I only have two things "backup conduit" and "install conduit". Otherwise I have in my disabled folder "datebook" "contact" etc. (when I installed sync 10.1.4 a pop-up said it would move my palm desktop conduit into a disabled folder and place the entourage conduit in the conduit folder), but I can't find any "entourage conduit". I tried reinstalling the entourage sync 10.1.4, but it did not change anything.

Please help me if you know what the issue is because I would really like to start using my treo and I am completely stuck right now.

Thanks!
    Evi
    I sync my Entourage with the treo600 by using SnapperMail.
    Download that and it's a piece of cake.
    Look under
    'Your HD Name'/Library/Application Support/Palm Hotsync/

You'll see the 'Conduits' and 'Disabled Conduits' folders. Move the Address, Memo, ToDo, and Datebook conduits to 'Disable' and the Entourage to Conduits. You should only see 'Backup Conduit,' 'Install Conduit' and 'Microsoft Entourage Conduit' in the 'Conduits' folder. Then try hotsyncing.

Mine installed automatically but this should work too.
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Originally posted by sftreo
    that's interesting, i've never tried that. can you explain how you do this??
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Originally posted by sftreo
    Really? Near as I can tell, that's impossible. Are you talking about syncing the mail you send/receive between your treo and your desktop Entourage with Snapper? Because I thought the only way you could do that is via an IMAP account but Snapper doesn't do IMAP yet, or at least that is what I've been told. Can you clarify your post a little? If Snapper does do what you are suggesting then I am about to be VERY HAPPY!
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    sftreo, can you explain how you sync entourage using snapper?
    I blew it verbally and I'm sorry.

What I meant is I get my mail from Entourage on to the Treo via SnapperMail.