1.    #1  
    Fellow T6ERs,

I was wondering if anyone has come across any s/w that facilitates using the T6 as a full-blown, on-board GPS navigation unit.

I read an article that mentioned a GPS kit would be made available for the T6 a while back. I've been scouring the web looking for additional info, but have come up short.

Rgds,

-Jamma22-
  3.    #3  
    Proflig8tor,

Thanks for the info!

-Jamma22-
    Originally posted by Proflig8tor
    http://www.mobileplanet.com/private/...1446&listing=1

There you go.

Prof.
    At that price, you might was well get a separate GPS device. You still have to carry a separate device (would love to see a cradle/sled type GPS) needing it's own powersupply. Not a great advantage, other than the "cool" factor

I think Garmin makes a Palm organizer with built-in GPS, but the GPS function eats battery much faster than Palm function alone, according to what I've read.

When exploring, I carry a basic $99 GPS unit and backup miniature compass in pockets in my Scott eVest. I'm such a geek.
    Day-Timer (1995) > Palm Pilot 5000 (1996) > Palm Vx (1999) > Treo 600 (2003) > Treo 650 (2006)

Avoid MediocreSoft!!! - Give me PalmOS or give me death!
    FYI, if you have the Sprint Treo600... there's also rumors that Sprint will eventually launch their Snaptrack based location based services some time by the end of next year (or later)...allegedely that is. The Treo600 supposedly already supports AGPS to take advantage of this funcitonality if/when Sprint ever rolls this out...

Also, another option to consider is the iGolf SD GPS...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions