1.    #1  
    Hey all. I'm in need of a way to have email sent to me show up right away. I set things up at the Sprint PCS website to notify me of email. Well, that's nice and all - but it only tells me I HAVE an email. It doesn't SHOW it to me.

Is there any way that I can get email instantly - as soon as it's sent? It seems possible since the Sprint PCS 'notification' comes in right away. I'd just like to get the actual 'email' as well..

Thanks...

Sal
    I would do a sea°
    Hmmm ... not sure what happened there. Anywt
    set the mail program to check every x minutes.

that's what the "real time" ones do anyway.
    The best way, I think, is with Chatter and an IMAP account. Real pushed email.

Marc

www.imchatter.com
    See Marc's message below. I use Chatter and Fastmail (an IMAP provider) and gosh, it is a great combination that provides excellent "push" mail.

Ben

Originally posted by Sal Collaziano
    Hey all. I'm in need of a way to have email sent to me show up right away. I set things up at the Sprint PCS website to notify me of email. Well, that's nice and all - but it only tells me I HAVE an email. It doesn't SHOW it to me.

Is there any way that I can get email instantly - as soon as it's sent? It seems possible since the Sprint PCS 'notification' comes in right away. I'd just like to get the actual 'email' as well..

Thanks...

Sal