1.    #1  
    A quick question for those of you using Goodlink on the T600. Most of the screens have a "Done" button on the screen at the bottom. Is there a keyboard shortcut that you can hit for "Done" without having to tap "Done" on the screen?

Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Hmm... It sounds like no one has found a shortcut button for "done" on the various Goodlink screens. Or, perhaps there aren't many folks using Goodlink on the T600.

Just in case you Goodlink users missed this note, here is another chance to provide your words of wisdom.

Thanks.
    I don't think it's possible. Many flaws with Goodlink.
    I don't know of a shortcut for this. I never thought I need one, however, because the "done" button is so close to the bottom of the screen that I find myself often rolling the tips of thumbs up there.

As for the implementation of the GoodLink software in the Treo 600 generally (in response to the poster above), I think that it could indeed be better. The "problem" stems from the fact that it appears to be a nearly direct port of the software from the G100. As a result, it does not take advantage of the substantially more robust Treo 600/PalmOS platform (e.g., attachment editing, etc.). I think this is most plainly shown in Good's retention of the Home screen (far right hard button), which is useless when there are hard buttons to get to the fuctions it lists (i.e., email, calendar, etc.).

I have relayed my thought to Good about this and hope that the next release for the Treo includes some upgrades. That is how things went with the G100.

All of this said, I have nearly no real complaints, have experiences very, very real problems. Having the Good functionality in a phone is a godsend, pure and simple.
    I agree that Goodlink is fantastic software -- great to have my email push always on. I just wish they thought through some really obvious flaws. I can't stand how it shifts the time of all my Outlook appointments and emails if I change time zones. In general I wish they had stuck to email -- because they screwed up Contacts and Calendar bad. And you sorta have to use everything if you use the service (although you can delete Contacts and synch Contacts w/ Palm still).
    I don't have Goodlink, but have you tried Option+Return? On most dialogs, Option+Return activates the Yes/Ok/Done type button, while Option+Backspace activates the No/Cancel type button.
    Originally posted by arognlie
    I don't have Goodlink, but have you tried Option+Return? On most dialogs, Option+Return activates the Yes/Ok/Done type button, while Option+Backspace activates the No/Cancel type button.
    I just tried the Opiton+Return with GoodLink to activate the Done button and it didn't work. Guess we can mark that up as another goof in their port from the RIM platform.

I have to agree with MHR about the done button being so close to the bottom of the screen. It is very easy to hit it with your thumb...

e.